Barbarian Lowpoly and Highpoly
Wanted to make a lowpoly and highpoly version of a character, and then to compare the differences. The Character is based on a drawing I did. The goal was not to see just the technical differences but style differences, as i handle low and high style vise differently, to get the most out of the tech. The lowpoly version was created using almost entirely Blender. For the Highpoly version i used Blender, Zbrush, Substance painter, Topogun and Photoshop. All different exports of the models (the weapons where separate files) and its textures between the program plus all the work in progress/backupp save files added up to a 13 GB folder. Did not expect that.